Thursday 3 May 2012

EVALUATION- How did you attract/ address your audience?
After making Questionnaire's and interviewing people I decided to take the criticism and improve my magazine.
The feedback i received from what would appeal the the audience was based on colour scheme, photography and if the magazine looked professional. When receiving my feedback on my final product all these were successful. 
My audience is a wider based audience focusing mainly on females. I decided to attract them by having a female model but very natural therefore they could relate to them. I focused some research on Natalie Wood, an American film and television artist. Natalie Wood said an attactive girl attracts the audience to the magazine, I decided to follow this statement in my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment