Tuesday 10 April 2012

Audience
It is important to think through who my magazine is going to be aimed at what genre it is going to be before I can begin. I have decided to focus on a pop magazine. Many pop magazines are aimed at young teenagers for their target audience, however I have decided to focus my magazine for older teens. I think this is a good idea as it allows less competition and has a specific aim. When thinking of a stereotypical character that would generally buy my magazine i would imagine them to dress like the people in my magazine however this isn't always the case. With my magazine being aimed at older teens this could suggest they would have more individuality and dress different however i do think they are likely to wear brighter colours which will be shown within my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment