Tuesday 10 April 2012

School magazine front cover and contents.

After a few attempts i decided to use this from cover as my final decision.
With my cover including: A larger title, a large main image, several smaller images, date, issue, website and information of whats inside i thought this was a suitable choice. My magazine follows conventions of a typical magazine and has a colour scheme and a specific layout. 
After editing the main image, changing the contrast to brighten the image and adding borders to the smaller images i decided my magazine was complete.  
















i chose this to use as my contents page as it includes several images, has a large title, includes the website, has many subheadings and follows the same colour scheme as my front cover. I again chose to border my images to make them stand out and decided on this for my final contents page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment